Calling All Guest Contributors!
Are you willing to share your thoughts? Do you have a great story to tell? We’d love to hear from you!
GetOnTheCouch welcomes guest article submissions from other writers on topics that relate to online dating and relationships. If you have experience writing, enjoy blogging and have used dating or social networking sites, you may be an ideal candidate. We need submissions that cover current news (relating to dating and relationship topics), advice, tips and any dating and relationship insights you may have.
Guest posting allows you to showcase your talent to a related audience and expand your readership. There are a number of reasons to contribute to GetOnTheCouch, including:
- Expressing your point of view to tens of thousands of visitors every month.
- Promoting yourself and your business through your signature.
- Building your writing portfolio.
We do not require professional credentials, but we ask that you:
- Come up with a working title for your article.
- Images for inclusion in the post are desirable, but not mandatory.
- Links are acceptable within the post but excessive linking to unrelated content is not.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- Subject matter can be varied. Our aim is to inform, inspire and entertain. If your article does at least one of these, then we will consider it.
All Authors may include a signature at the bottom of your article which can include a short summary and one link. First, Register for Free with GetOnTheCouch to create your user account on the site. Then send us your submission, including a short bio about yourself (400 characters & spaces), optional photo, and a link to your website. Please title the subject line of your email: GOTC ARTICLE SUBMISSION. If need be, we will edit approved articles for content and formatting before posting. Quality is of utmost importance and submission does not guarantee acceptance.